1. Keep 75 Urls (i.e. website addresses).
2. Open each website in a click.
3. Get immediate access to 27 websites from the Main window.
4. Get one-click access to 24 websites from the More Buttons window.
5. Get one-click access to 24 websites from the Extra Buttons window.
6. Open websites in any browser that is set as your current default.
7. Set almost any of the main browsers as default via the program.
• Supporting Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer (not Edge), Opera, and Safari.
8. Set the default browser via the Browser menu in the Main window.
9. Set the default browser via the context menu in the Main window.
10. View an icon of the default browser in the main program windows.
11. Close all browsers in a click using special Url z://close (Title: Close All).
12. See an icon of the default browser when the Open option is selected.
13. See the editor icon when the Preload option is selected.
14. See the right hand mouse pointer when the Open option is selected.
15. See the usual mouse pointer when the Preload option is selected.
16. Have all program windows at the top of the screen.
17. Minimize the program by clicking Minimize.
18. Minimize the program by pressing Space bar.
19. Close each program window by pressing Esc.
20. Open the More Buttons window by pressing 1.
21. Open the Extra Buttons window by pressing 2.
22. Select the Open option by pressing 3.
23. Select the Preload option by pressing 4.
24. Use the context menu for the main commands.
25. Save Title and Url of your website by pressing Enter.
26. Type Title or copy and paste it, limit Title to 20 characters.
27. Copy and paste Url or type it, limit Url to 2000 characters.
28. Use the Set Default and Undo buttons in the Preload Button window.
29. Use the Directory button in the Set Data window to set the browser path.
30. Change the looks of the program by selecting from different colors.
31. Read the program tooltips to better understand the program.
32. Hide the program tooltips via the View menu (click Hide Tooltips).
33. Get access to the program website from the About window.
34. Check for the new version of the program via the Help menu.
35. Remove the nag screen and Buy Now menu upon registration.
36. Get useful Help system and support for keyboard shortcuts.
Previous Page Next Page