Notice to Users: Please carefully read the following legal agreement. Use of the software provided with this agreement (the "software") constitutes your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install and/or use this software. User's use of this software is conditioned upon compliance by user with the terms of this agreement.
Fast Url Opener is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Fast Url Opener are exclusively owned by the author – Bohdan Vovk.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days. Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Fast Url Opener, you must purchase the license. Your license grants you the right to legally use the software as stated below.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Fast Url Opener, these are:
a. A single computer usage license. The user purchases one license to use Fast Url Opener on one computer.
b. A multiple usage license. The user purchases a number of usage licenses for use, by the purchaser, the purchaser's employees or accredited agents, on the same number of computers. The number of licenses in network environment must not be less than the maximum possible amount of simultaneous users. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use one copy of the version of Fast Url Opener on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Fast Url Opener software may not be rented or leased to any other person.
4. The Fast Url Opener unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package, without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The Fast Url Opener unregistered trial version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
5. Fast Url Opener is distributed "AS IS." You use at your own risk. The author does not warrant that the software is error free. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of third party rights. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software. In no event will the author’s liability for any claim, whether in contract, torn or any other theory of liability, exceed the license fee paid by you, if any.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Fast Url Opener registration information may not be distributed outside of the area of legal control of the person who or company which purchased the original license, without written permission of the copyright holder.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Bohdan Vovk.
9. Installing and using Fast Url Opener signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove the Fast Url Opener files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Previous Page Next Page